Chief Information Officer
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of standard application development principles, theories, and techniques. Has familiarity with the Agile software development methodology and conforms to best practices.
- Builds secure, web applications and API endpoints based on business requirements.
- Participates in design meetings to gather user requirements and assists with development and finalization of specifications.
- Follows project specifications and clearly communicates progress and status. Position participates actively in regular status meetings. Able to communicate results effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Responsible for the maintenance of existing software code base and troubleshooting systems defects and unit testing implementations.
- Works closely with the other members of the team to continuously improve project and team operations.
- Understands the value that Onpoint places on maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of its corporate and customer data and meeting its applicable privacy and security compliance requirements.
- Ensures that Onpoint and customer data subject to privacy and security protections is accessed, handled, processed, transmitted, disclosed, and stored according to operational and IT policies and procedures.
- Immediately reports any suspected or actual violation of privacy and security policies or unauthorized access or disclosure of Onpoint or customer data.
- Understands that compliance with all privacy and security policies, laws, and regulations is part of each employee's annual performance evaluation.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related field plus three (3) or more years in systems development
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with nginx web servers
- Willingness to learn and work with new tools as system and business needs evolve
- Fast learner, able to diagnose technical challenges through reading code and supporting technical documentation
- Writes clear and concise technical documentation
- Very strong teamwork, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills; ability to work well independently and as part of the team
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, and time management skills
- High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong analytic and organizational abilities in order to make effective, expedient decisions while maintaining high quality standards
- Ability to appropriately prioritize work requests and work on several projects/tasks in parallel